The author must send the manuscript online by first registering as an author to the website https://ejournal.iainkerinci.ac.id/index.php/islamika
For every submitted article, the author is obliged to follow the terms and conditions in accordance with Style Guide of ISLAMIKA (can be downloaded on the Style Guide page)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS OF ISLAMIKA
- The text submitted by the author is the original scientific paper, has never been published, and is not being submitted for publication in other media / journals
- The text proposed may be results of the study (field / literature) islamic studies : conceptual ideas, studies, application of theories, and criticism in the social, humanities, and technology
- Scripts can be written either in Indonesian or in English The manuscript is written with Garamond of font 12 with 1.5 spacing and one column format.
- The manuscript begins with abstract of 150-250 words written in Indonesian and English.
- The English-language abstracts are typed Garamond with font of 12. Title, abstract, and key words are written in Indonesian and English.
- Abstracts should clearly indicate background of the problems, objectives, theories and methods, findings or novelty of ideas, and main conclusions.
- The author's name is written without academic degrees. If a script is written by a team or more than one person, the editor will communicate only with the main author or the author whose name is listed in the first place.
- Scripts are organized into five subheadings in the following order: (a) Introduction: includes problem identification, literature review, research objectives, as well as the benefits of the research, (b) Method: consists of the way the research is done and a description of the material, equipment, and procedures used in conducting the analysis or research, (c) Results and Discussion: describes the results of research or analysis and can be presented in sub-chapters, (d) Conclusion: written in the form of a summary and if necessary, each paragraph containing conclusions of the research can be given serial numbers. (e) bibliography: Bibliography arranged alphabetically refers to the APA Style of Citation.
- Use the Mendeley application to facilitate the inclusion of references. Review script can be written in Indonesian or English, minimum 10 pages.
- Technical of writing citations uses the enclosed reference technique (name, year). Reference using APA style or recommended using the Mendeley app.
- Article Format has met the Style Guide of ISLAMIKA.
- The article has not been published in any media and is not being submitted to other journals.
- The article does not contain the results of plagiarism, falsification, and fabrication of data.