About the Journal
Edumatika : Jurnal Riset Pendidikan Matematika (e-ISSN 2620-8911 p-ISSN 2620-8903) is published twice a year in May and November by the State Islamic Institute of Kerinci in collaboration with ADMAPETA PTKI.
Edumatika was accreditated in Sinta 3 by The Ministry of Research and Technology and The National Innovation Agency of the Republic of Indonesia from Volume 3 Issue 1 (2020) till Volume 7 Issue 2 (2024) and also indexed on DOAJ, EBSCO, Dimensions, Google Scholar, Moraref, Garuda, ROAD, etc.
Edumatika published full English articles. The manuscript submitted to Edumatika should be research articles, have been carefully proofread and polished, meet the author guidelines, use the journal paper template, use Mendeley, have at least 30 references from journal articles, and have at least ten pages. It will ensure fast processing and publication. Any papers not fulfilling the requirements will be rejected.
The whole spectrum of research in mathematics education is welcome, which includes, but is not limited to, the following topics:
- Realistic Mathematics Education (RME)
- Design Research in Mathematics Education
- PISA Task
- Learning Trajectory
- ICT in Mathematics Education
- High Order Thinking Skills
- Mathematical Abilities
- Applied Mathematics
|Journal title||Edumatika : Jurnal Riset Pendidikan Matematika
|Grade||Middle Index: Dimensions, DOAJ
|Frequency||Two issues per year (May & November, started from 2018)|
|Editor-in-chief||Dr. Mhmd Habibi, M.Pd.
|Man. Editor||Aan Putra, M. Pd
|Publisher||Institut Agama Islam Negeri Kerinci|
|Cite Analysis||Google Scholar|
- Please submit using a good and correct EJRPM template
- Reference at least 15, the last ten years of publication
- Recommended using Mendeley/Zotero/EndNote application in writing reference. Download Mendeley here.
- Plagiarism Check results in a maximum of 20%. Then, (1) File Plagiarism Check (PDF) and (2) Registration Form (PDF) is uploaded in Step 4 as an attachment file at the time of submission.
- The Letter of Acceptance (LoA) is provided after going through the review and revision process.
- To speed up the publication process, send a screenshot after submission or a paper ID to the Editor's contacts.
The manuscript must be original research, written in English (start Volume 3 Number 2, April 2020), and not be simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.