Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript must be original research, written in English (start Volume 3 Number 2, April 2020), and not be simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. (Editor will delete you submission, if not in english)
- Please submit using a good and correct EJRPM template's
- Reference at least 15 (from primer sources: Journals, proceedings, research report etc), the last 10 years publication Recommended using Mendeley/Zotero/EndNote application in writing reference.
- Plagiarism Check results in a maximum 20%. Then, (1) File Plagiarism Check (PDF) and necesarry document is uploaded in uploading document step as an attachment file at the time of submission.