The author must send the manuscript online by first registering as an author to the website https://ejournal.iainkerinci.ac.id/index.php/tarbawi
For every submitted article, the author is obliged to follow the terms and conditions in accordance with Style Guide of Tarbawi : Jurnal Ilmu Pendidikan (can be downloaded on the Style Guide page)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS OF JURNAL TARBAWI: JURNAL ILMU PENDIDIKAN
- The text submitted by the author is the original scientific paper, has never been published, and is not being submitted for publication in other media / journals
- The text proposed may be results of the study (field / literature), conceptual ideas, studies, application of theories, and criticism in the social, humanities, and technology
- Scripts can be written either in Indonesian or in EnglishThe manuscript is written with Times New Roman of font 12 with single spacing and one columN format.
- The manuscript begins with abstract of 100-150 words written in Indonesian and English.
- The English-language abstracts are typed slanted with font of 10.Title, abstract, and key words are written in Indonesian and English.
- Abstracts should clearly indicate background of the problems, objectives, theories and methods, findings or novelty of ideas, and main conclusions.
- The author's name is written without academic degrees. If a script is written by a team or more than one person, the editor will communicate only with the main author or the author whose name is listed in the first place.
- Scripts are organized into five subheadings in the following order: (a) Introduction: includes problem identification, literature review, research objectives, as well as the benefits of the research, (b) Method: consists of the way the research is done and a description of the material, equipment, and procedures used in conducting the analysis or research, (c) Results and Discussion: describes the results of research or analysis and can be presented in sub-chapters, (d) Conclusion: written in the form of a summary and if necessary, each paragraph containing conclusions of the research can be given serial numbers. (e) bibliography: Bibliography arranged alphabetically refers to the APA Style of Citation.
- Use the Mendeley application to facilitate the inclusion of references. Review script can be written in Indonesian or English as many as 5-7 pages.
- The script is written in the following sequence: book identity, biography of author, introduction, discussion, and cover.
- Obituary script can be written in Indonesian or English as many as 3-5 pages.Sources of references / citations listed in the script are the primary reference sources in the form of research reports or articles published in the scientific journal / magazine in the last 10 years.
- Technical of writing citations uses the enclosed reference technique (name, year).
- Article Format has met the Style Guide of Jurnal Pendidikan Tambusai.
- The article has not been published in any media and is not being submitted to other journals
- The article does not contain the results of plagiarism, falsification, and fabrication of data.
- This journal not charges the following author fees.