Information For Authors
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
- Please submit using a good and correct EJRPM template's
- Reference at least 15, the last 10 years publication
- Recommended using Mendeley/Zotero/EndNote application in writing reference. Download Mendeley here.
- Plagiarism Check results in a maximum 20%. Then, (1) File Plagiarism Check (PDF) and (2) Registration Form (PDF) is uploaded in Step 4 as an attachment file at the time of submission.
- Letter of Acceptance (LoA) is provided after going through the review and revision process.
- To speed the publication process you can send a screenshot after submit or paper ID to the Editor's or contact.
The manuscript must be original research, written in English (start Volume 3 Number 2, April 2020), and not be simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.