The Journal of Mathematics Education Development and Innovation (JDIME) is a forum for the publication of research and development in the field of mathematics education. The journal aims to advance the understanding of how people learn mathematics and how to teach it effectively. The journal covers a wide range of topics related to development and innovation in mathematics learning including curriculum development, instructional approaches, assessment practices, and the use of technology in mathematics teaching and learning.
JDIME publishes original research papers, review articles, and case studies that address current issues and challenges in mathematics education development and innovation. The journal strives to publish high-quality, rigorous research that is relevant to the field of mathematics education and has the potential to make a significant contribution to the understanding of the field.
Focus and Scope (Subject Area) Category :
- Innovation in Mathematics Education Curriculum
- Innovation in Mathematics Instructional Media
- Innovation in Mathematics Education Evaluation
- Innovation in Preservice Mathematics Teacher Training
- Didactical Design Research in Mathematics Education
- Research and Development in Mathematics Education
- ICT in Mathematics Education