- Innovation in Mathematics Education Curriculum
- Innovation in Mathematics Instructional Media
- Innovation in Mathematics Education Evaluation
- Innovation in Preservice Mathematics Teacher Training
- Didactical Design Research in Mathematics Education
- Research and Development in Mathematics Education
- ICT in Mathematics Education
- Please submit using a good and correct JDIME Article template
- Reference at least 15, the last ten years of publication
- Recommended using Mendeley/Zotero/EndNote application in writing reference. Download Mendeley here.
- Plagiarism Check results in a maximum of 20%. Then, (1) File Plagiarism Check (PDF) and (2) Registration Form (PDF) is uploaded in Step 4 as an attachment file at the time of submission.
- The Letter of Acceptance (LoA) is provided after going through the review and revision process.
- To speed up the publication process, send a screenshot after submission or a paper ID to the Editor's contacts.
||1-2 Weeks||2-4 Weeks||4-12 Weeks|
|Acceptance Rate||Submission to 1st Decision||Peer-review Process||Submission to Acceptance|